Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Our time to heal

 I see everything is on plan

I can understand it..



For me losing one eye sight is also for good

I'm in social activism is also for good

My every loss is for good..

Now match everything with time

Everything fits perfectly

(With your current situation)

Time heals

Our time for love waits 

+++++

Everyone can't understand what I say 

Its a deep thought and connection inbetween us would make you understand.


+++++++

Repeatedly we are staying for each other in all period of time

We cannot be separated 

That's all 


Don't worry about worldly things it will go away 

Hope you won't I don't need to say


You will talk when you need to talk 

Why not when I needed ?

You've too 


I kept my presence and availability

You too 

+++++

You know everything 

Needs have to fulfilled  

You won't loose me l***


Heal me

I will heal you

Come 







No comments:

Post a Comment