Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Break the Break system : When I single handedly broke a university ridiculous rule

 Credit Based system in Annamalai University..

In 2003 150 students were standing outside the FEAT dean office 

Because they can't go to next year as they don't have certain points required by University regulations (I think it's 24)


That was the rule in that University 

Until they met me


I took straight 15 days journey

Spent 40k


Met many political leaders at that time


VC had syndicate senate meeting

Debate between 5 deans 


I was standing outside the meeting room even in nights


Then University changed the whole rules


Not only 150 went to next year


Then after all the students who studied there didn't faced such situations..


One of my friend who joined in year 2000 he can't able to cross the first year until 2003 due to that system


Thereafter my effort


He too crossed it completed it


People forget me ...


Because they didn't put any effort for that


 I made it simple for them


So I had no exit 


But I exist

No comments:

Post a Comment