Truth Never Fails

Monday, June 8, 2020

Medical Report is patient rights

In some hospitals they're are not giving medical report. This must be against #Law, How they do this? People have rights to know what treatment they've gone in particular hospitals.

(Certain particular hospitals are doing this tactics )

They just give ID card to patients other than that they never provide  medical report details even they do surgeries..

That patient can't go to another hospital for same procedure without knowing the treatment history done in that hospital..

(Even they never disclose disease name to the patient)

Indian Medical council have to look over this..

This is against patient rights..

#India

Example : Aravind Eye Hospital Puducherry (Chain of hospitals)

My personal experience

They never provide medical report to patients even on request.

This must be illegal .

Still I don't know what's the actual problem in my eye.

I can't even go to the next hospital without knowing the treatment history.

They broke my heart by speaking harshly when I attempted to get my medical report..

I'm 100%speaking the truth

Their treatment is good but they're not providing medical report which is not good..

My plastic surgeon in other hospital asking me about the affected eye status ..
For next surgery in face..
At that moment I can't able to explain him what's the problem in my eye.

Not only him..
Even I can't explain to my friends..

Without medical report it became difficult for me to move further.

#blog wandered of many times

No comments:

Post a Comment