Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

காதல் தினம் தினம்

 7:23 am

Now only wake up


7:48 am

Unknown truth

We buy only one meals and share

Nearly from 2008 

I think so..


I will buy only one meals till date 

I and mom will share..

Even though I have money I buy only one meals..


Side dish may vary..

If biriyani we buy 2 

Variety rice we buy 2


But meals only one..


If anyone comes we buy extra..

Mostly we cook

Sometimes we will buy..

Patche who is coming ?



10:32 am

Going to bath..


I don't know what's your wish upon me


10:59 am

It will be 30 mins 

To take bath

I'm time taker in that


School time it was 5 mins

From college I think so..

Might be 20 years


It should be extended in future 

It should not be shortened



11:49 am

I don't like cleaing the house


Because

Mom will make it worse..

She won't co-operate and contribute


10 குழந்தையை வளர்த்து விடலாம்

Maintain பண்ண முடியாது..


வீட்டை விட்டு ஓடி போடலாம்னு இருக்கும்..


2 or 3 months later

I will keep a housekeeper


12:51 pm



Inhuman behaviour

How they kill people for love in name of caste


1:35 pm

Need to k 

Feel like that 


2:38 pm

Didn't ate

I bought lunch

But not feel hungry


I'm going to sleep now

Power nap 


3:07 pm

81300 

Number இருக்கா ?


3:09 pm

Love you di


3:43 pm


Bought mobile pa


3:55 pm

Did you buy gold bond ?


4:41 pm

Thanks for being consistent..

Also be contentment

Commitment


4:52 pm

Atleast

10 marriages pannanum


5:31 pm. 


Anyone can backstab me

But you won't


Anyone can cheat me but you won't


6:00 pm

Ammaa முடியல 


6:14 pm

Pulla kasta padum

So I'm messaging everyday day 

முப்பொழுதும்..


Do u know

From dec 10 2023 

My lungs was infected (பஞ்சுமிட்டாய் உள்ளே சென்றுவிட்டது)

75 days I was coughing to death. 


Exactly after 75th day 

It stopped


But I messaged you..


6:28 pm

Time sharing is important

பணம் அப்பறம் கூட சம்பாதித்துகொள்ளலாம்.

புள்ளைய விட்டுட கூடாது..

நம்பிக்கை இழந்திடும்..


இப்படி தான் ஓடுது என் மனதில்


7:29 pm

Late பண்ணாத டி

இன்னும் 999 பொண்ணுங்க waiting

✌️😂 🫶

அவங்களுக்கு பதில் சொல்ல வேண்டாம் 


8:15 pm

Ate dinner

Rava sosai


9:69 pm

Today morning in hotel

One aunty was breathing high on seeing me

I can't able to see her

Such a way she was giving signal..

If some other guy means he may have utilised..


10:14 pm

Content coming


11:37 pm

இல்லாத வித்தை காட்டிக்கிட்டு இருக்கா 

Simple விசியம்

Exaggerate பண்ணி time waste பண்றா 


12:11 ஆம்

நான் கம்முன்னு தான் இருந்தேன்

வந்து 8 மாசம் பேசிட்டு

எதுக்கு ஏமாத்திட்டு ஓடுற..


இது இப்ப எல்லாருக்கும் கஸ்ட்டத்த தருது..

என் love pure ah இருந்தது..

அதை கெடுக்குற..


அப்படி என்ன தான் வேணும்..


நான் தான் ok சொல்லிட்டேன் 

அப்பறம் என்ன?


காசு எதுவும் என்கிட்ட இல்லை

எங்க படிக்க விட்ட 

எங்க சம்பாதிக்க விட்ட


என்னமோ பண்ற.


I calculated everything it's possible


எனக்காக 10000 ரூபாய் போன் bill கட்டி இருக்க ..


Tangle is so big..

That's why karma is not leaving us


We have a bond

Very close


But why marriage is not happening


12:35 am

எவ்வளவு தான் பணம் இருந்தாலும்

சில இடங்களில் உள்ளே விட மாட்டாங்க..


அதுக்கு நிறைய காரணங்கள் இருக்கும்

அதில் முக்கியமானது 

நல்ல மனிதரா என்று பார்ப்பார்கள்..


12:39 am

What you earned by damaging my name

In front of dina ?


நீ தான் அண்ணின்னு சொல்லி வச்சி இருக்கேன் ..


உனக்கு புரியவே இல்லை..


Im going to sleep


1:02 am

நம்ம குடும்பம் சுஜாதா அப்படி தான் நான் நினைக்கிறேன்


1:24 am

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge





























No comments:

Post a Comment