Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Taking minutes for title.. Thinking

 5:07 am

Hi good morning pulla 


9:10 am

I miss u 


5:13 am

From the day I met you

I started to pray for you..

It was till 2019 ...


Starting

Unaku eppadiyaavathu nalla buththiya kodu 

Appadi kooda pray panni irukken..😂


Later I stopped praying..

From woke up to sleep..

I use to think.. 


Sometimes it might be telepathy..

We both might think at same time..


I don't know why this is happening

That's beyond our thinking capacity



5:20 am


You have to reduce your screen time


5:24 am

I was also working day night

People use to call me at 2,3am 

To check something in online..


But later I started to understand

Then I started to reduce the secret time..


This might be happened in 2017 think so..


Now only I'm using ..

I use only little time to message you or check news..

First of all I can't see..

Clearly

++++

I see you are doing

You must reduce screen time

You are not sleeping properly


5:31 am

Varuvala பார்த்துக்கிறேன்..

I knew how to do it


5:35 am

இந்த பிரபஞ்சம் எனக்கு கொடுத்த வரம் நீ..

இயற்கையாக அமைந்து இருக்கிறாய்.

செயற்க்கையை சேர்க்காதே..

உன்னால் முடியாது 

என்னாலும் முடியவில்லை



6:14 am


உங்க வீட்டில் accept பண்ணனும்னு எனக்கு அவசியமில்லை..

They will say everything..

In early they said caste, later money later age, later face..

They will say everything..


They won't understand.


You all think you all bigger...

Actually not..

Understanding matters..

+++++


I didn't expect one thing

Your father VRS 


But that's also good


1965 means he might be 60 isn't it ?

1969 your mom or 1970 

I forgot


Janani father retired ah ?

அவங்க native எது?


From your issue and her issue there is a coincidence..

While we talk.. Notify me this..

We must talk so we can find one thing..

Summa vida koodathu 



7:04 am

When nature gives time space utilise it..

Don't waste time

Don't try to be artificial..

I need baby naturally

I don't need artificial methods..


Ni antha movie pakka சொல்லும் போதே நினைச்சேன்..

நயன்தாரா fan தான நீ..

அப்படி தான் இருப்ப..


I don't like that..

&

I don't like her


8:44 pm

Have you did this ?




8:46 am

Check my latest video that is the way next 2 days all political YouTube talkers will talk..

Make a note..


I've initiated new look over the political situations..



8;52 am


















 

















No comments:

Post a Comment