Truth Never Fails

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Relationship goals

6:57 pm

 Truth and honesty is the highest form of intimacy in a relationship.


6:59 pm

Communication is the main thing in a relationship, It brings trust.


7:00 pm

விட்டுகொடுக்கனும், பொறுமை முக்கியம் 


7:01 pm

Be first to Secure the love restore the love after every fight


7:04 pm

Mood swings are normal for a person

Understanding is important 


7:25 pm

In a war fighter must know when to fight and when not

Better avoiding fight is a high level of maturity

Same way we can relate this in a relationship


Small issues should not be manipulated

Better it should be avoided


7:56 pm


Emotional manipulation is not a good thing if it happens it should be explained for a better understanding.



8:55 pm


I asked chatgpt now..

It says the same thing what I said


Relationship goals can vary greatly depending on the individuals involved, but some common goals might include: 


1. Communication: Open, honest communication is crucial for a healthy relationship.

2. Trust: Building and maintaining trust is essential for a strong bond.

3. Mutual respect: Each partner should value and respect the other's opinions, boundaries, and feelings.

4. Support: Being there for each other through both good times and challenges.

5. Growth: Supporting each other's personal growth and development.

6. Shared values and goals: Having common values and working towards shared goals can strengthen the relationship.

7. Quality time: Spending meaningful time together and making memories.

8. Intimacy: Emotional, physical, and intellectual intimacy can deepen the connection between partners.

9. Independence: Allowing each other space for individual interests and pursuits.

10. Fun and adventure: Enjoying life together and exploring new experiences as a couple...


8:11 pm

At first I thought I was writing relationship rules instead of relationship goals.


So I checked in chat GPT whether I am correct or not.

I hope I am correct.


9:16 ppm..

I'm eating dosai 


Went to buy milk..

I saw your colleagues..

109 ..

I forgot their names

She was in night pant and hoodie tshirt

He was in trousers

Both were going to shop and walking towards home..

Hope they saw me too


+++++


9:19 pm

Today evening I took tv remote instead of mobile phone..

Luckily I found it before entering the tshop..

Secretly Took and kept that in pant pocket


9:47 pm

Pothum take rest..





No comments:

Post a Comment