Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I have been changed for u

 6:28 am

Good morning


7:13 am

Let nature take care of our relationship



7:15 am

I'm not going to force the nature

+++++++(((


I can write I can talk and also I can be silent until I live here

After my entertainment gets over I will leave this world.


7:47 am

I felt this

After seeing your true Love



9:07am

உனக்கு எப்படின்னு தெரியல

For me karma is so powerful..

It's in my pocket..

If I do wrong I will get it soon.


Good guys will be so close to karma


10:45 am

Y ma 


11:42 am

Surprise got first white hair in moustache 

Hey jolly ..


12:55 pm

Leave enaku இல்லை 

I'm busy 


1:00 pm



2:40 pm 

Not sleeping had some work in garden

Kambuli puchi came

Video in YouTube


2:49 pm

அப்படியா சுஜி



இது தெரியாமல் போச்சே...


I won't wait here after 


I need real love not like this

Messaging type of love..

Because it can't give baby

I need babies 



4:36 pm

I've slept


5:26 pm

கஷ்ட படாத ..

நல்லா சாப்பிடு

நல்லா தூங்கு


எதுக்கு 10 device use பண்ற..


7:01 pm

பாவம் புள்ள 

கஷ்டபடுது


7:44 pm

Work smart 


9:09 pm

Eat good food

Don't eat non veg 


9:29 pm

வீட்டுல தான் இருக்கேன் புள்ள 

வெளியில் எங்க போறது ..?


10:32 pm

Good night


11:12 pm

Ok


11:48pm

Good night






No comments:

Post a Comment