Truth Never Fails

Friday, September 24, 2021

Ease start up systems

 I can't able to share my own post that's pathetic.


Few months back while speaking my gf who is in civil service

she particularly pointed out this post 

(Who is not in my fb friend list, She may came through it)


She questioned me 

Do you think this will happen?

I said it's possible


She said it won't ..


I said if not I will do it ..


She said it won't don't speak like this (she also belongs to a multi business family) plus civil service experience she said that ..


She maybe right


Just with my political knowledge

I said this.


Yes it's possible 


We need a start-up hub in every  district capital.


She got angry


Then to compromise her I changed the topic


But in reality

I feel its good for people.


I dont care about civil service that rules and all.


If I feel it good and right 

I will tend to do it !



++++++


Today a company from Tamilnadu Fresh works entered US share market.


Note this is possible 


Yesterday i saw a news in chennai they designed a drone taxi ..


These type of innovations and creations are emerging rapidly 


So gov have to make a space for them.


Have to Ease the system 

Single window system have to be made in Tamilnadu for start-up entrepreneurs.


We've to boost our economy by supporting young innovators ..


Please don't blindly follow the old systems with emerging entrepreneurs 

Be Liberal 

In Taxing to Licensing .


÷÷÷÷÷


இது நடந்தால்


 குடிமை பணி என்பது வெறும் எல்லைக்குட்பட்ட அதிகாரம் தான்


ஆனால் ஒரு சாதாரண தனிமனிதன் எல்லைகள் அற்றவன் என்பதை 


அவள் உணர்வாள் .



I had time to say this now 

Coz

I really miss her 





No comments:

Post a Comment