Truth Never Fails

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Passing into us

8:47 am

I don't know how you became me and I became you

Even though distance becomes very longer


Tears 

Listen

Mom seeks me to get married soon

Don't crush me with emotions





9:08 am

Don't play hide and seek

Election is not Life


9:11 am




9:15 am


You've never seen my anger all these years

That will be so powerful 

Anything may happen..


I left it in young age itself..


You anger is so so little when compared to mine ..

But your love is bigger than mine 


11:05 am

ஒரு வாரம் பார்ப்பேன்..

Then I will consider it's an automatic break up..


11:14 am



12:12 pm

ஊருக்கு போனாள் பத்திரிக்கை வைக்க தான் போகனும் என்று இருக்கிறேன்..

புரியுதா ?

சும்மா போனால் எங்க அம்மாவுக்கு அசிங்கம் இல்லையா ?


Everyone asking


 

12:15 pm


I was staying with you in your storms 

You've been staying in my storms ..

Now it's our storms 

We've to be strong 

To be stayed together


12:18 pm




3:51 pm

U come and publish post

I will say how to do

It must be done carefully


6:50 pm

Summaa கிண்டல் பண்ணுவேன்

அதுக்கு கோப பட கூடாது


6:51 pm


PC or laptop needed to publish all posts

While using mobile it's not easy..

2000 post isn't it..

It will take time..


9:29 pm

Even I give accurate time stamp


Making engagement 

You must not feel loneliness









No comments:

Post a Comment