Truth Never Fails

Thursday, October 17, 2024

I'm lucky

5:33 am

V r getting in to the circle 


5:58 am

தங்கம்.....




7:34 ஆம்


அம்மாவை பார்த்துக்க முடியாது போல

My health condition declining


Position vertigo 

From you left..

Due to over stress it came ma..


8:04 am

Stress enaku thara கூடாது

It will give pain in brain..


One eye இல்லை ..

So positions will be confusing to brain. 

Head injury combines with it..


Have to do MRI brain function..


8:54 ஆம்

PR needed


12:46 pm

Thangam


2:03 pm

Past 2 weeks mummy is cooking 

So no hotel visit in noon


4:31 pm

Thoba 


4:35 pm

Yesterday I looked many photos and analysed in 2017 only I became fat..


But from 2016 itself u started to eat biriyani daily.


In 2017 2018 I was in blank mode..

I had only very less money..

I'm walking in stadium 


2019 only I was planning... For business..

I got the idea and mindset


4:45;pm

இந்த பொறுக்கி வரும் வரும்ன்னு இருந்தேன்..

அந்த time la

பல தடவை chev geeen கார் இப்படி போய் இருக்கு.. but how I can identify 


 I was looking for maruthi eratiga ..


6:47 pm

Sari come

I have work to start



10:12 pm

Where are you









No comments:

Post a Comment