Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

I'm ready to share it

 Share Market : I've some friends well established in it.. leave them coz they won't give you the correct idea about it. 


If you want to start it for the first time I can help you..


Before you start you must have this. 


You must have regular income

Medical insurance, Term insurance.

Good amount in fixed deposit 


Should not have any loans

(This can be considered if there is right backup)


You must know your whole expenditure in a month ..


After analysing this


You can give it a try..


In first step you can't climb a Everest

But you need to start it from first step. 


I'm not an expert in this

But I can help you in the places where I made mistakes..


I found many YouTube influencers and brokers are cheating 

Don't send money to them to guide you. 


Be careful because it's an ocean

You've to learn daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment