Truth Never Fails

Friday, March 15, 2024

Kk

 I'm there


5:47 am

You came in my dream


6:14 am

Actually in 2011 itself I've thought

You are for me and I'm for you

When I was planning the house itself I thought about you.

At that time I may be age of 27 

2013 I've confirmed you are mine


Now 2024 I'm 40 di..


It's a so big process..


Why di ?


7:20 am

Pesa maatta la

Paarppom


12:38 pm


பாத்திரம் கழுவி

ஒரு ரூம் clean

பண்ணேன்..


Now came to hotel to buy food


வீட்டுல ஒன்னு இருக்குல

ஒரு வேலை செய்யாது

ஆனால் குப்பை மட்டும் போடும்..


1:38 pm

News and rest or rest and news

Konjam தூங்கு


1:43 pm

Saptiya ?

Eat at time


2:23 pm


Suji pesi vidu

Tomorrow election date announcement di 


2:54 pm

Suji.....


3:45 pm.

Enna di

I think


4:52 pm

Pesa koodaathaa ?


5:27 pm

Suji show your presence


5:36 pm

Kathal rojave

Enge ni enge

கண்ணீர் வழியுதடி கண்ணே


கண்ணுக்குள் நீ தான்

கண்மூடி பார்த்தால் நெஞ்சுக்குள் நீ தான்


சுஜி 

என்னானதோ ஏதானதோ

சொல் சொல்..


5:39 pm


In night while I come to buy food in Siva Jothi hotel for my father

I would stand near your home and I will wait.

To see you..

That time period was no time period..


Our efforts won't go in vain..

Karma is true


6:01 pm

Suji chellam


Time is less


I want you here


நான் சொன்னா கேளுடா..


6:39 pm



7:16 pm

Do you remember when I started to call you darling


Only person in this world

I use to call

It's you


8;08 pm

Important :

first time mom cried in phone.


She can say directly but she sent me to shop

I went there..

She called me

She cried..


This is first time


8:10 pm

I came immediately

I cooked dosai for her..

She is not taking


She feel sad and shame...

Hope you understood..


8:24 pm

What I have to do ?











No comments:

Post a Comment