Truth Never Fails

Monday, March 18, 2024

ஐ லவ்

 3:11 am

U


3:14 am



4:07 am

Krishna is also human

He is not robot

He will also cry he even has emotions


4:43 am

Whatever I receive

I will give back in double the measure.

So make sure what you give


8:00am

Again I Slept

I feel tired


8:40 am

Where ma ?


8:57 am

Timely need is not available from you..

Very very hard to have relationship with you..

Not only now

From your last home visit I'm seeing this..


யாரும் இருக்க மாட்டாங்க..

All will escape 😂🤣 


Lusu தண்டம் 


9:34 am

In tea shop..


10:29 am

Letter writing

Unaku letter வேணுமா ?


12:47 pm

Letter sent..

Forgot to mention phone numbers


12:49 pm

Eat good food 

Don't eat coloured food


1:29 pm

Today Monday va 

For me all day Sunday

😂 

விடுமுறை வாழ்வு


2:19 pm



4:11 pm

Going to bath


6:50 pm

Mom is not obeying..

She is not hearing my words..

It creates security & safety problem for her.


She needs a change..

If environment changes it will take time for her to adopt.


I use to say this to Dina..

Take her with you for 2 days ..

She may have a change..

But he says he can't do that..


It becomes hard for me..

Because I also need gap..

I need some refreshments too



Unaku தான் எல்லாம் தெரியுமே..

I don't need to say


9:08 pm

Video எடுக்க prepare பண்றேன்..

எங்க மாமா போன் போட்டு..

ஒரு பொண்ணு இருக்கு அம்மா கிட்ட கொடுன்னு சொன்னாரு..


நான் அம்மா தூங்குறாங்கன்னு சொல்லிட்டேன்..

இப்ப வீடியோ எடுக்கணும்..

Content maranthupochi


9:30 pm

Hearing peaceful music


9:50 pm

My little studio

Night view



11:13 pm

Video came good

Actually it's live video

It cannot be edited

So I must be careful..


12:16 am

Even papa going to complete college














No comments:

Post a Comment