Truth Never Fails

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sorry for my mistakes

 8:42 am

I slept

Very tired 


6:50 am

Timely help and support 

I'm not getting it from you


That's not a good sign

But you are there

I can't able understand it..


Whatever happens let it happen..


I'm not saying the important secret issues in public it's only communicable in person..


6:53 am

You are creating artificial gap

Loss is for you only


7:08 am

Are you going for job ?


7:09 am

After 2004 

Today 2024 

I'm going to write a letter to President 


7:13 am

I need one help


7:33 am



8:58  am


Truth cannot be hidden

Hope you knew that 

Truth always wins 


Delaying wont make the truth hidden..

Remember the word hidden

It's hidden not lost


பொதுவா சொல்லுறேன்..


Our marriage should not be delayed


9:12 am

Officers can't make a change in a nation

They are servants


Only politicians/protestants/Revolution can change it..










No comments:

Post a Comment