Truth Never Fails

Saturday, March 30, 2024

My dear pondatti

 வணக்கம்


9:05 pm

Energy becomes god 

Natural energy


There is no shape 

It takes shape from energy 


If you've positive energy

It gives out positive

If you've negative energy

It gives out negative


Everything is connected in this universe

As it came from same point

Where the energy generated point


.9:08 am

Shakira hips don't lie 

This song is running in mind

😂🤣👍🍼


9:11 am

9006 went at 9 am

Small boy isn't it ?


9:12 am

Recently I had one karma 

Excellent karma 


I believe in that energy


9:13 am

That's why I'm seeing your heart from your positive vibe


9:15 am

If we get married everything will be ok da

Our energies need to be mixed..

👍🥰

How I will leave you and go?


10:25 am

I was about to type this 30 mins b4 

But had work


I said about religion

Because you read this


This is 2015 and it's 2024

Upgraded ma

😂


1027 am

En Chella kutti

Enga ma iruka?


11:29 am

Sujatha வால் கிருஷ்ணா வாழ்ந்தார் வெற்றிபெற்றார் என்று வரலாறு இருக்க வேண்டும்..

சுஜாதாவால் கிருஷ்ணா கெட்டுபோனான் என்று வரலாறு இருக்க கூடாது..


Hope you understood


109 pm

முத்தே முத்தம்மா 

+₹(₹-#++

காதல் மன்றத்தில் கணக்குகள் வரலாமா ?


Song lines..

Find this song


1:21 pm

Today I will try to buy bike..


If I buy it 

There is no


1:42pm

வந்தா ஊட்டி விடுவேன்


2:34 pm

One day my heart will stop

On that day

Everyone will realise I'm gone

They will start to miss me


2:35 pm

Why you love me this much ?

Then why are you not talking when I accepted ?

Don't play silly games..


6:37 pm

ஒரு பொண்ணு நினைச்சா என்ன வேணும்னாலும் செய்ய முடியும்..


ஆனால் அதில் ஒரு நியாயம் தர்மம் இருக்கணும்


பொய் சொல்ல கூடாது ok


+++(++


Bike பார்க்க போறேன்.


8:07 pm


Sollu pa 

Va pa


நீ இல்லாமல் தனியா நிற்கிறேன்..


9:44 pm

Cong கட்சியில் கூப்பிட்டாங்க போகவில்லை..


Bike வாங்கவில்லை


9:46 pm

Chella kutti..


ஒரு கட்டத்துக்கு அப்பறம்  பொண்டாட்டி மடி தான் தேடுது மனம்


அதை சரியாக பயன்படுத்திக்கொள்வது உன் திறமை.


11:41 pm

Have u ate ?


31 March 2024

12:11 am


Mild perfume போட்டுக்கோ..

Let's see 

Enaku பிடிச்ச smell ல perfume use பண்றியான்னு பார்ப்போம்..



2:32 am

Slept




















No comments:

Post a Comment