Truth Never Fails

Thursday, March 14, 2024

G

 2:53 am


R eye


2:58 am

Ok

4:15 am

Time

4:22 am


Yesterday watched one science video

Which says about elementary particles..

It's is equal to what I use to say..

Everything is connected in this universe..

We too connected by something


4:30 am

Our elementary particles have some combinations 

😂💝❤️😜😘



6:26 am

வேலைக்கு போகலையா?


9:59 am

எப்போ வருவ வீட்டுக்கு ?

11:51 am

Suji

Miss u so much


12:49 pm

When you get leave


12:52 pm

Suji I born in hut 


3:12 pm

Suji

I hope love doesn't comes/falls under financial year system


True Love has no time limit


3:23 pm 

தூங்கிட்டேன் புள்ள  


3:24 pm

Twitter 😜 

Are you ?


I won't give password

😂

True Love doesn't require passwords 


4:16 pm


My love is forever

சொல்லியாச்சு பா 


4:17 pm 

மம்மி அடிக்கடி போலீஸ்க்கு போன் பண்ணுவாங்க ..

கூப்பிட்டாங்க

இப்ப அங்க போய்ட்டு வாரேன்

Ok


4:48 pm


Suji give me the beat car now..

In this financial year I want to register.


I need dowry 😜😂😘 


I'm not free 

In 2024 


5:23 pm

Training ah ?















No comments:

Post a Comment