Truth Never Fails

Sunday, November 19, 2023

சொன்னா புரியுமா என் சக்தி

கண் வலிக்குது 

 So தூங்குகிறேன்

+(+++++

Enaku oru super power irukku 

....

I can see lights even after closing my eyes..

This happened due to accident.


I can able to see objects even after blindfold ...

This can be sensed in short distance ..

+++++++

You can ask me to count your fingers after closing my eyes with cloth..

I can ...✌️🫰

++++

During hospitalized..

I had this but at that time I had eye pain when they switched on the lights..

Remember my eyes were closed with more cotton bandaids after surgery..

So I was continuously seeing the lights for 4-5 days..

So I can't able to sleep at nights..


I got eye pain

I asked doctors to switch off the lights..

Remember my eyes were closed with 5 inches of cotton..

..


At that time I don't know about this..

I thought it's due to surgery it's paining..


Doctors got confused..

Why it's paining when lights get on.

So they switched off my lights

One doctor said it's light phobia

I proved  it's not 

By closing my eyes with towel


Remember my right eye is open always even after it get closed


Also my sub concious mind


This year only I found this..

I can able to see

Even after blindfold..


I can count your fingers even after closing my eyes with your palm or with a towel


It won't be clear but

I can specify the object moving 

But lights will be so clear 










No comments:

Post a Comment