Truth Never Fails

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Old bank functions out


11 June 2013

 After a decade Syndicate bank (Neyveli) has good staffs : All were younger generation staffs ,Old people are went away.We can ask any doubt to them,they are responding in good manner. But one think sucks ,They gave me a form for address change ,I was blinking bcoz everything was Printed in Hindi.I don't know were to write my Name and Address.At Last i filled Myself.Some were I wrote my name and address.and gave it to a girl in the counter,she looked at me,I know i have written wrongly,i didn't asked any clarification about filling the form ,Within few mins she changed my address in her computer,and she said within 2 days u wil receive a new pass book.I asked her do u know Hindi did this bank recruit only Hindi speaking people.She said she also Don't know Hindi.it was fun she just changed by seeing the form my name was in English and address too !.Nice ...Bank has to change its forms language in English.


11 Jun 2024




Now the syndicate bank is gone ..

Merged with Canara Bank ..


Wonderful bank Som mom signed for me to start a bank account..

By seeing her sign

They immediately opened me a new account without any questions. 

Before that they where asking me for ID cards which I don't had on that address..


I miss the friendly family



No comments:

Post a Comment