Truth Never Fails

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Take me

 I'm with you always darling

+++++


Today I've dressing in right thumb

Then

I will update


Suji I love u di

I won't break your trust

+++++

17:00

Pain 

Mom didn't allow me to sleep..


Dina came home 

+++++

10:10pm

Watching BB7 


Ay

I'm also reading the posts 

You are reading ..


I'm finding more spelling grammar mistakes..

8 years Before

I thought of correcting it with you..


It's happening with you virtually.. Now..


Also with telepathy ically

With soulful conversation..

With love waves ?


Actually I don't know what it is

But we are communicating 

                 ======


K பண்ணனும் போல இருக்கு  

Too distance 

It's hard hard 


%%%%%

10=50pm

You come and correct the grammer..

You will do it good better than me 

****


12am

Good night

+++++

19 nov 2023


7*27

Thangam 

Good morning pulla 


7-47


If you are using in PC note my blogger favicon 

Tab bar  

It will be in ❤️ shape 


11-32

Unga veetla ennaiya accept panna மாட்டாங்க இல்லையா ? 

 

11-47

அப்படி பார்த்தால் யாருமே love marriage பண்ண முடியாது

உங்க relatives க்கு பிடிச்சா என்ன பிடிக்கலனா என்ன..

I don't care..


நான் எங்க relatives கிட்ட பேசுவது இல்லை..

அதுனால ஒரு நஷ்டமும் இல்லை


உன்னையும் பேச வேண்டாம்னு சொல்லல..


They will have their life..

In this morning world they have to accept three love.

Particularly

Your story and my story

And our story

Should be accepted..


If not I don't care..

+++

You are connected with me and I connected with you..

This world made this connectivity..

I worked with you and you worked with me for our relationship..

We've to decide..

++++

12-24

Thangam pesu da..


Pulla

%%%%


12-44


During 2010 times

You will say

I can't see your face 

But

It continues...

Appo ni சொன்னதுக்கு வேற அர்த்தம்

இப்போ நீ சொல்றதுக்கு வேற அர்த்தம்..

ஆனா 

நீ என்னை பார்த்து கொண்டு தான் இருக்கிறாய்..

++++-


யோசிச்சி பாரு

நான் உன்னை பார்க்க வேண்டாமா ?


நீ எங்காவது cross பண்ணி இருப்ப

நான் கவனிக்காமல் விட்டு இருப்பேன்..


That green beat 

I have seen many times ..

In my street also..

But how i can see inside the car.

+++++

While driving I will see only the road

Not side walkers..

+++((

Once I saw a girl like you in stadium..

But I can't able to confirm..


That's all I knew..


PACHIYAPPA 

++++++


Now you are spying me superly..

You are in my heart always..

+++++

1-11 pm

Kalyanam pannitah எல்லாம்

சரியாகிடும்..


Our souls are wandering

It should be relaxed

+++++


2-04 pm


Dina went to work..

I'm here

Antha pulla vera kasta paduthu..


Naan marriage panna thaan pannuvaanaam..


Intha oru point ah vachchi escape aguraan.

உனக்கு தான் theriyume..


அண்ணி madam நீங்க என்ன பண்ண போறீங்க ?


+++++(

3:40pm


Watching cricket after long time

 ++++++

4:00


நாம் ஓர் உடலாய் இணைவோம் விரைவில் 


4:10 pm


We've to practice pratical companionship 

Because we are lacking in this..

Beyond soulful companionship


I give access 

How I say

Come and sleep with me 

Live and Love with me

++++++

இது யாருன்னு கண்டு பிடிச்சிட்டியா புள்ள


😂😂😂😘😜 Funny

10 வருஷம் இதுக்கு தேவையா ?


ஐயோ கடவுளே ! 

 





9:30 pm


BB7 பார்க்கலாம் .


9:43pm

Out of anything

என் wife கிட்ட

நான் கெஞ்சுவேன் தான் ..

மன்னிப்பு கேட்பேன் தான்..

இதுல தப்பு ஒன்றுமில்லை..


அதேபோல கோபமும் படுவேன் தான்..

Possessiveness வைப்பென் தான் 

இதுல தப்பு ஒன்றுமில்லை..


இது தான் life 

++(((


10:26 pm


ஒரு ஆம்பளை யை 

40 வயசு varaikkumaa

Wait panna வைப்பீங்க.


அதுவும் நல்ல பையனை

அவன் வாழ்கையை கெடுத்து

நாசமாக்கி

விட்டுட்டு போக நினைக்கலாமா?


கன்னி பையன் சாபம்

சும்மா விடாது





































No comments:

Post a Comment