Truth Never Fails

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

உனக்காக எழுதுறேன்..

 





Ai எனக்கு சில ஆசைகள் இருக்கு

👻😜😘

Raidல இருக்கும்போது disturb பண்ண கூடாதுல

நீ வேலைய பாரு




++++++


I don't have single percent guilty feeling

Because my intentions are always pure.

+++++++


I knew what stops you

But you've to overcome that fear

So I'm giving you my life time by sacrificing my life .

++++++


I'm starving

+++((((


When I wake up

At first I think of you

Because you are thinking me





Singapore ல இருக்கியா ?

😂😂😂😂 vpn

தக்காளி கடிச்சிடுவேன் 

++++++


 Our hearts should hear our beats

I'm waiting for that day..

I love u di thangam

+++++++

Ippa intha phase Sai

Naama thaandanum


இதை தாண்டிவிட்டால் 

நம்மல யாராலும் ஒன்னும் பண்ண முடியாது.


U must break the silence


+++++++

என்னடி டி லூசு

அங்க என்ன பண்ற 


உன் நாபகமாவே இருக்கு

3:30 am now


So u see

4:10 am


Have u noticed

I stop my personal development wherever you leave ?

So be with me

++

Take rest







No comments:

Post a Comment