Truth Never Fails

Friday, July 5, 2024

நலமா

 5:03 am

Hi how are you


5:27 am

😘


6:03 am

I started to feel you as my wife 


6:21 am

We have to exchange our energy

😘❤️💕

Coperate 


9:37 am

Slept till 8:30 good sleep


10:39 am



11:48 am


கர்ப்பப்பை டெஸ்ட் பண்ணு..

உனக்கு வராது but better test and prevent .


Vaccine போடு



12:19 pm


இங்க பாரு டி

நான் நிறைய think பண்ண வேண்டி இருக்கும்..

 அப்பொழுது தான் opposite ideology யை defend பண்ண முடியும்.


அப்போ கொஞ்சம் டென்ஷனா தான் இருக்கும்.


So should not distrub at that time


1:50 pm

Became dehydrate

Till one orange juice

Today so hot



6:57 pm

வெறுப்பு எத்தாத




8:00 pm

இங்க 4 நான் படுற கஷ்டம் எனக்கு தான் தெரியும்


8:18 pm

Im happy too


11:01 pm

கொஞ்சம் rain here


On the whole

உனக்கு ஆரம்பத்தில் இருந்தே caste தான் பிரச்சனையா இருக்கு இல்லையா ?


அந்த point ல இருந்து தான் நீ track மாறுன..

அதுக்கு அப்பறம் தான் எல்லாம் நடந்தது..


So caste தான் உன்ன தயங்க வைக்குது


அப்படி நான் எடுதுகிட்டுமா ?


But இதை நான் break பண்ண தான் ஒரு பிளான் உனக்கு கொடுத்து இருக்கேன்..


அது உனக்கு இன்னும் புரியல..


அந்த assignment உனக்கு கொடுத்து 10 years ஆகுது..

Even though you sleep it will automatically work. 

It will happen..


That's a calculation


அது உனக்கு இப்ப சொன்னால் புரியாது..


11:07 pm


I've other personal plans

Other than our plans

I've to complete that. 


That's on other side. 


11:09 pm

Accident and loosing eye sight is out of my plan..

It's natural plan. 


That's the most strongest plan. 


Even though I take it easy..

There may be reason for everything


I learnt who are true people and who not


11:15 pm

Whatever you are reading in this blog

Is my indirect plan

Redirecting you people to my direct plan

Which is in my mind

You can read it. 


Which is the master plan 

Even that plan has a plan b


People cannot read it but they will see it after I gone from this world. 


3:46 am


From your breath I will read your mind notes

Don't think you are ஏமாத்தி fying 


Im highly connected with you






















No comments:

Post a Comment