Sunday, April 24, 2016

Seems like hypersomnia symptoms

Usually I won't sleep in day time
I will be doing something or I'll watch TV or Working in my computer or play something somewhere.
But past one month I've practised sleeping in day time.I say away till 2 AM and woke up at 6:30 Am and I feel asleep at 11:00 AM and woke up at 12:30 PM and again I feel asleep at 2:30 PM after lunch and woke at 4:30 PM or at 5:30 PM.

I gaining more weight due to that and I want to change that cycle and I want to engage myself in some activities during day time.

Climate is so hot around 40C so I feel tired and get into sleep but I'm not like this until now ,It may be ageing factor or due to obesity . I've to do something .


I want to change my routine activities .

Anyone around my town can hang with me in some activities and we can entertain ourselves .

Contact me

Krishna Kumar G