Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Thisaigal Thinarattum Ungal Muthathaal

One upon a time 10 years back lifted an old paper from my wallet to get an autograph to PA.Vijay (Tamil film Song Writer) and he found that I have written something crazy on it and he autographed it with same quote that was interesting.
Good incident I meet him in Koyembedu bus stand (Chennai) , He was not much popular at that time,I said "Udaintha Nilakal " book was nice..and talked about Madurai film songs,He said he has written new songs in "Ayya" movie which will become super hit.I said you look good why can't you act,He said no...at that time..he interfered and asked me did she is your lover...(A girl was with me)  I said no...she said yes....at same time.he laughed and wrote like this "Thisaigal Therikkattum Ungal Muthathaal" later I confirmed him that she is my friend only...while I was travelling with him in bus towards Neyveli....
Don't ask who is she bocz I never meet her afterwards and don't know where she is ..loosela vidunga...!



Those days are unforgettable
I like to share this incident...like this  have many interesting incidents ..I'll share it whenever possible.