Saturday, November 14, 2015

Blocked True Love

I thought she went off and So I kept me away but my larling just blocked me away ...ha ha it was unexpected so called fun.."Issue happened last month 16 October but yesterday only now I noticed it.
I'm really innocent about this issue . I thought it was a simple matter but it is hurting me at every corner.

I came down to earth to give you hands and make you rise up.
I committed my true love and started to express it but I was blocked in the beginning itself ..
Ok I accept it and it was not the first time I'm experiencing it and hope you too.We both have a long untold history.We will easily understand the facts running around us.

I think Only a single word I spoke to you "Hello" after a decade.On a unexpected unknown phone call...After a long time you heard my voice ...you just recognized me easily with that single word that's enough.Where I stand there.

Congrats & hope You may come back and you will.
Enjoy the life and have fun.
.
I'll wait for you....Hope its God's plan....nothing can stop this.
All time single is now single again.