Monday, October 5, 2015

Me and My Proposal

I can't Propose any one
Never ever do that
Don't know why
It may be fear or shy
or anything else
I won't propose anyone.......
I hate that.

Someone may wait for my proposal but I'll never do that.

It shows I'm slave to them and I feel I'm loosing my dignity while proposing .
Most of the guys propose but I won't.
But I may accept proposal........
I already got proposals and I don't like them because they are not good in their behaviour and not perfect for me.I may be judged wrong.

I'm waiting for my dear to propose me.I will accept that proposal only.Nothing about my proposal.

Instead she is trying to make me to Propose her ...........
But How I will do that Honey ?......................Its a Trap....Ego Trap.

I'm Waiting........... the word she doesn't like

It became a life game......but makes me more pain......