Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Year after Accident Life Changed

A Year after Two Accidents in a day...... (1 Nov 2013 ) to (1 Nov 2014 )
Still Fixing my Body Gadgets..........
Some Parts are not Available.....
Left Treatments 6 months back due to side effects.
Let Pain Remain as my Friend Forever......

3 Nov 2013
(Selfie)


Now having good attitude but Laziness surrounds me due to Long rest......
Time went away Lost many valuable things ......
Still i have not fixed my bike because i need help to fix it.......
a year without bike this is first time after 13 years.....
Let see when it will be fixed,Most of the Traveling have been shutdown without my bike.
Addicted to internet because i spend most of the time in it .......just surfing for time pass.

1 Nov 2014
(Selfie)

Forward Look is beyond my ability .....
Had many dreams in this mean time.....some have been completed..and some may remain as the dream itself.

Now I have a good company from the past but its not in the reachable distance....for me.
so I can't able to confirm here.
Valuable Person is back to support my Life in future..
I trust in that person 100%.
Love that person 100%.

My family supports me lot ....my mom is the best person.....took care of me all over days when i'm in Treatment...no words for her Love....Tears when I Type this.What I can do for her..?. Priceless.Love...

Thanks to the Friends who helped me all those days,You are my Hero's at my Troubles.

Learned who really take cares of me and who don't.This period was a great lesson to me.

God moved his hand upon me......I'm in his Path........I believe He will never Let me in Vain again.