Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How do I use a custom domain name on my blog?

Publishing on Blog*Spot is the fastest and easiest way to use all of Blogger's great features. (And for free, no less!) If you don't care to have blogspot.com in your blog's address, though, you can get a domain of your own. We'll continue to host all your content as before, but it will be displayed at your new address.

Choose and Register Your Domain

The first thing you'll need to do is to choose a domain name, like example.com and register it. You can register domain names from any of a number of different registrars, and you can use .com, .org, .net or any other valid addresses. Remember: you only need to get the domain name; you don't have to pay extra for hosting service. The easiest way to register a domain is to buy your domain directly through Blogger. If you go this route, we'll automatically configure all of your relevant DNS settings and attach your new domain to your existing blog immediately.

Update the DNS Settings

DNS stands for Domain Name System, and a DNS server determines what site a given address takes you to. So far, you have a domain name but none of the servers on the internet know what to do with it yet. To take care of this, you need to do two things:
  • Create a CNAME record for your blog's address, which should be a subdomain of the form www.example.com.
    To create a CNAME record for your domain with the DNS, associating your domain with: ghs.google.com.
    The exact procedure for doing this varies depending on your domain registrar, but you can find instructions for many common registrars here. If yours isn't listed, or if you run into other difficulties, you can contact your registrar directly and they'll be able to help you out.
  • Create 'A' NAME records for your naked domain (blog.com)

    Note: The following information applies to naked domains only!! If you're setting up a subdomain then this does NOT apply to you! :-)
    Creating A records for your naked domain is important as it allows Google to redirect people who use in your naked domain name (blog.com) to your blog page (www.example.com). If you do not do this, visitors who leave off the www will see an error page.
    There are four separate A records you will create, and can be done from the same control panel you accessed your CNAME records. Simply point your naked domain (example.com, without the 'www') to each of the following IP addresses:
Your DNS setup is now complete!

Update Your Blogger Settings

Almost done! At this point, you have a domain name, and the DNS servers know to direct people to Google when they want to see your blog. But Google hosts lots of blogs, so we have to make sure the right one is associated with this domain. You'll do this on the Settings | Publishing tab for your blog in Blogger.
If you're publishing on Blog*Spot, you'll see a link near the top offering to switch you to a custom domain. Go ahead and click that link.
The Blog*Spot Address setting now changes to Your Domain. Fill in the domain you registered, and then save your settings.
Now the only thing left to do is to tell everybody about your new address!
  • If your new domain isn't taking you to your blog, wait another day or two to make sure all the DNS servers have been updated. If it still isn't working, contact your registrar to make sure you entered the DNS settings correctly.
  • Your original Blog*Spot address will automatically forward to your new domain. That way, any existing links or bookmarks to your site will still work.
  • You can use this feature with domains (e.g. example.com) or subdomains (e.g. blog.example.com). However, you cannot specify subdirectories (e.g. example.com/blog/) or wildcards (e.g. *.example.com).
  • Your posted images will continue to display on your blog as described here.

Monday, February 21, 2011

NASA to launch R2 to join Space Station Crew

I am looking forward to hear from you

just i was missing you
Don't know why you left me
even i can't get the reason why you don't like me.
at least say me the reason why you hate me ?

The unknown answers are troubling me lot

Sunday, February 20, 2011

On so at neyveli

I'm in Neyveli to see friends .
this is not new thing i use to come and meet my friends frequently all over the town in right packed scheduled

Friday, February 18, 2011

How to change address in Ration Card

Generally a person moves to a new place due to two following reasons:
a. Obligations of profession or business
b. A girl leaving her parents’ house because of marriage

Therefore if a person thinks how to change address in ration card then here is the answer. For both of the above defined causes a person needs to do the following:

• Visit the nearest Food and Civil Supplies departments offices
• Collect the new application form
• Fill up the form properly
• Mention the name of the new state of residence.
At the time of submitting the application form, one must take care that all the following documents (and photocopies of certain documents) are carried along with the form:
• A two rupees court Fee Stamp
• Voter card
• Residential proof
As a proof of residence, a person can provide any of the following documents:
• Rent agreement paper
• Gas bill
• Bank account passbook
• Land phone bill
• Receipt of the last tax payment bill
• Electricity bill
• Letter received in his/her name in his/her home

1.If a person want to know about how to change address in Ration Card within the existing Taluk circle, then with all the above mentioned procedures add the copy of current residential proof.
2.And if a person wants to know how to change address in Ration Card outside existing Taluk circle, then, he or she needs to do the same and attach the "Surrender certificate" of the old ration card.
"Surrender Certificate" Before you leave your Town/City Surrender your Old Ration card in Taluk Office and get the Surrender Certificate along with your old Ration card.
A person can get the Ration Card one the same day of submitting the application form.or in 2 to 3 days.


1.Visit the Ration shop first ask the supplier for new ration card
2. Visit VAO he/she may solve your 90% problem
3.Thaluk Office search for stamp vendors , ask them for your issue , They may help you with little charge.
4.Some illegal persons may say that they may help to get duplicate card better avoid that.
Sometime Ration card issue may delay due to this reason.

Edited Sep 3 2016

Take up all your family Aadhar card to ration shop and scan it in their device and get up registered .
For smart ration card service,
Register your mobile number and get sms about the product available.

For Smart Ration card : TNEPDS - Aadhar Scan 

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DEAR FRIENDs i'm alone


I'm feeling alone in Cuddalore...

the town  sees me as a stranger.

Saturday, February 5, 2011


I like this man very much
greatest leader in Tamilnadu History
King maker in Indian history
Mr Kamarajar former chief minister of Tamilnadu.
Who helped poor people to get up in their life.
enlightened education for all.
Top most Leadership qualities should be learned from him.
Born,Lived and Died Simple.

Thursday, February 3, 2011


This is my new blog
this is for election

Frequent News updates of election and Results are available